I was tagged by SpanglishHorse
The meme in question is called Where do I begin?
and I thought, since I'd not received a post tag like this in years, I might as well. Now all the rules to this thing must be posted, and they are as follows:
1. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
2. Answer 13 questions given to you and then come up with 13 of your own.
3. Tag 13 people. (No alts, they have to be different people.)
4. You can't say you don't do tags.
5. Tag-backs are allowed.
6. You must make a journal entry.
7. It must be done in a week or you must listen to whatever the tagger says. (Author's note: Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind, as long as it's not a Snoic X Sonichu fanfiction audio clip, which the person who tagged me has actually done before.
8. Be creative with the title!13 facts
1. I am an audio moderator on Newgrounds.
2. I've had my music played three times on BBC Radio Lancashire to date, and hope to go further.
3. Recently, I've picked up the hobby of sculpting stuff with modelling clay.
4. My favourite telly shows are QI and Top Gear.
5. My favourite instrument (both to play and listen) is the drum.
6. I love collaborations, but rarely do them because I'm often knee-deep in artistic work.
7. I am a soprano singer. However, for those of you who know the finer details in music -- if middle C is C4, then my range actually extends from G#2 to D6 at the best of times.
8. My favourite video game of all time is the very first Kingdom Hearts.
9. Politically speaking, I am a liberal.
10. I speak fluent English and French, and smatterings of Breton, Irish, Latin and Japanese (among other things).
11. I have a secret passion for dance, but I am very self-conscious about the message my body sends to others -- and this is often what stops me.
12. I am a practising Roman Catholic. (Author's note: I'm happy to have put this in number 12 because of the many things associated with the number 12 in Catholic tradition -- the 12th station of the cross is a sad one, but "twelve drummers drumming" is one that I hold fondly because it's a mnemonic for the 12 Apostles, for example.
13. Despite knowing the basics of animation, I haven't animated much apart from two very awful animations dating back to 2009 or so.Questions for me
Author's note: I'm not correcting the spelling or capitalisation on these because this is how the questions have been presented to me by the previous user who filled out this tag.1. How are you ?
Drowsy. I think I'll head to bed soon.2. what to you do ?
Do you mean, "what do
Uh, well, in that case, I compose music.3. where the zumba at ?
Certainly not here. I don't practise it, and despite having seen it and heard its music, I'm not a fan.4. aw cmon, don't tell me you don't know, can you look it up for me ?
You have the internet, look it up yourself.5. who would you kill, sleep with, and marry ?
Kill: No one, hopefully.
Sleep with: The person whom I will marry.
Marry: My fiancé, Seán.6. can you tell me about your OC ?
I have quite a few, but I'll tell you about my main OC.
His name's Father Marcus Cohen. He's a choppy stiff of a priest who acts a bit like Tidus from Final Fantasy X
when he starts out -- often doing things and gung-ho about doing them because "it's the right thing to do." The story for which he is the main character, i.e. Project Chaplaincy
, has him bring along a bunch of friends to try and fight off this ancient evil that has flooded England, but the events of his journey make him look into himself and come face-to-face with some of his deadliest sins.7. tell me your funny drunk story ?
I don't think I've ever been drunk before, so sorry -- I don't have one.8. Favorite Meme ?
"All your base, your base, base, base, all your base, your base, are belong to us~"9. Favorite cartoon shows ?
I used to love The Powerpuff Girls
growing up. Other things I liked to a lesser degree were the first Dragon Ball
and The Law of Ueki
, but I never watched any of these series from start to end.10. what would you recommend us to check out something random, i mean anything ?
I wouldn't recommend the games behind this sort of music (namely Ar tonelico
and Ar nosurge
), but the music has influenced a lot of my earlier work and still sorta does today.11. Favorite word ?
Meep!12. most disgusting things you've ever seen ?
Maggots in aubergines that were actually served to me in a curry. At home. The very same home in which I grew up.13. What starts with B ?Bodhrán
! <3Questions for You
1. What sort of art do you like?
2. Would you want to appear on telly?
3. Have you ever participated in a protest before?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. What do you think of Anita Sarkeesian?
6. If you ever had the funds and the time and the means, which country in the world would you like to visit?
7. What is your deepest aspiration?
8. Coke or Pepsi?
9. You have a chessboard. Which side will you pick -- black or white?
10. Do you have a favourite board game?
11. Are you a day person or a night person?
12. Do you own a pet?
13. Which Super Smash Bros. character would you main?
Tagging the following people:Luwano SonCurran DarkIgnitus97 hamundr24Neoconvoy CountChristoph Havegum kazaki03 DarkSilverflame ChainoffireKeyblade0mscherbear maggosh
Tagging some of you folks as a way to say, it's been a long time and I'd love to hear from you lot.